Please check out the points How to do the job of a Scrutinizer
Those who will be the Scrutinizers please comply with the guidelines stated below.
The guidelines stated below
- To scrutinize each and every assessed answer script thoroughly.
- To check if mark has been awarded to each part of an answer and the total of all such part-marks has been compounded.
- To check the over marking.
- To check the marks in answer script and corresponding marks in mark sheet.
- To check if caging has been done properly.
- To check if the examiner has put his/her signature at the front page of the script.
- All the correction works in the marks sheet should be done with green ink. Then please put your initial juxtapose to the examiner’s initial writing RECHECKED or RC whichever is conducive to you.
- To scrutinize any unassessed answer and immediately bring to the notice to the examiner.
- Any misspelled words not underlined. Underline with green ink
- Should record the nature of mistakes made by the examiner in a sheet of paper and submit the same to the Head Examiner/Principal (over marking, did not follow the instructions, totaling ).
- Please check out if the top sheet with all the details are present or not, if not get in touch with the
- Please check out if the question paper is attached with the bundle or not, if not get in touch with the examination controller.
TIME SCHEDULE SHOULD BE STRICTLY ADHERED TO
If you have enjoyed reading this post I would be very grateful if you would help it to spread by sharing on social media like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, by clicking on the share buttons below. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to ask them in the comment section below.
See you in my next blog post.
Also Read on Science Reckoner: