- Schooling from Ram Krishna Mission Vidhyalaya Narendrapur
- Higher Secondary from Asutosh College (Two Years)
- Graduation from Calcutta University - Zoology Honours (Three Years)
- Masters in Zoology, Special paper as Helminthology from Kanpur University
- Bachelor of Education (Two Years) from Calcutta University
- Masters in Environmental Science (Two Years) from Mahatma Gandhi University
- N.C.C. “A” certificate holder (Air Wing) from 4-Bengal Technical Air Squadron under Ministry of Defence
- First Class Merit Certificate from Chemistry Department, School Science Club
- Certificate on N.G.O. formation and Project formulation
- Freelance Journalist
- Human Right Activist
- Life member of Zoological Association of Burdwan University.
- Life member of Millennium Institute Energy and Environment Management.
- President of Kasba Dweep Welfare Society working on Health and Education of underprivileged Women and Children.
- Chairman of Hrishikesh Academy
- President of Kasba Dweep Welfare Society
- Founder and Author of Science Reckoner - A Science Teaching and Educational Blog
- Full time YouTuber for www.sciencereckoner.com
Latest Video from your YouTube Channel:
Experiences in Academics:
- Obtained Commendation Certificate from Bose Institute for active participation in the “LAB TO MAN” Bio-Technology Exhibition held during January 2-26, 1995 under Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India.
- Completed six-month training from Optimal (P) Ltd., on Medical Transcription in the year 1999. I worked there for two years. My assignments involved in three folds after successfully completion of my training.
- Worked in Jadavpur University as a trainer. Here I designed the training course materials on Medical Transcription.
- Worked in Mediscribe as a training co-ordinator.
- Prepared content for biology in IT options (India) (P) Ltd., for Trybiology.com, a website for W.B. J.E.E./H.S.
- Practice Teaching in St. Thomas for boys Khidderpore (I.C.S.E. Board School) during B. Ed.
- Worked as a Biology teacher and the Head of the Department of Higher Secondary Section in St. Lawrence High School Kolkata for five years.
- Worked as an Examiner in West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education for four years.
- Worked as an Examiner in West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board for four years.
- Member of Zoological Association of Burdwan University.
- Member of Millennium Institute of Energy and Environment Management.
- Worked as a PRINCIPAL in Netaji Subhas D.A.V. Public School, C.B.S.E. Board for Seven years, April 01, 2006 – March 31, 2011.